Pic from weheartit
For quite sometime I have been thinking about updating the look of Living Life Lovely. There are a couple reasons I could list but quite frankly it all boils to down to me getting bored easily. So after lots of browsing it came down to a few choices and I picked this. A nice wintry theme for the colder months. Personally I find blue a very nice and calming color and icy colors just ooze the outside winter world to me. What are your opinions on the new background?
I love the icy colors of winter (I wish it snowed where I live!) and your background is beautiful. So delicate and crystal-looking.
ReplyDeleteToo cold! I'm already freezing in the office here (wearing 2 sweaters over my other clothes) and looking at that picture makes me want to pull on my gloves and scarf!
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, do what makes you happiest ^_^
I like changing my layout with the seasons too. This is very pretty<3
ReplyDeleteI like it, very pretty.
ReplyDelete