Pic from weheartit
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans out there. I have been pretty busy getting ready for the big day myself! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with family and good food!
Second, I have decided to go ahead with the cooking videos. I will be shooting the first one next week and hope to have it fully edited and up by Friday. It will be on either making a healthy lunch salad or nummy chicken soup. I haven't decided which yet. If you have anything you would like to see drop me a note in the comments section.
Third, my posting may be more erratic than usual due to the holiday season. (I know it is pretty irregular as is) I tend to gt very busy this time of year but I will be sure to post when I can. Just know that there may be 4 posts in two days then I might go silent for a week. If you would like to stay updated on what is going on I manage to update my twitter pretty regularly (like once or twice a day, usually from my phone...) here is they link: livinglfylovely
Now i'm off to spend Thanksgiving with my Fiance, his family and mine. Have a good turkey day everyone in the U.S. otherwise just have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment