Friday, July 30, 2010

Getting to know more about me

Ok so here are numbers 26-50 of the massive 100 question meme!!



26. Please tell us an embarrassing story from when you were a lolita beginner.
Actually my first outfit was pretty good, very small petti but no other big problems. I have a natural eye for design and such.

 27. What is your current hairstyle and colour?
Down to my mid back, with both above eyebrow and jaw length bangs. And it is vibrant pink!

 28. What is your lolita history?
Um, I don't really know about this one. I'm not a person to keep close track of such things.

 29. Do you store your clothes in a special place?
Just in my color coded closet.

 30. Did you ever think about quitting lolita? What was the reason?
Nope, I'm eclectic and happy that way.

 31. What is your motto?
Oh, that really depends on the day could be "Smile sweetheart, it will make them smile back. That or they will become really uncomfortable..." or "A question that sometimes drives my hazy, am I or the others crazy" -Albert Einstein or even a simple "Remember, as much as you would like to, you can't kill anyone till you've had your coffee."

32. What are your dreams of the future?
Remain sane while planning my wedding, have a fabulous wedding and honeymoon. Move to San Diego, and go to SDSU and get my degree in Special Education for the Gifted and Talented. I also hope to get more of my literary work published.

33. "This person is so perfect for lolita!" - Do you ever think that about certain celebrities?
Not that I can think of.

34. Are there any products/items of which you have with a fond memory?
Well I still have my first skirt and I got that for Christmas. So there is a fond memory there.

35. What was your first item?
See above questions where I talk about a skirt with butterflies...

36. Do you have a signature pose for photos?
Still figuring that out.

37. What is your heart's bible? [book/magazine/CD/etc...]
Violet and Claire by Francesca Lia Block or The Little Princess by Frances Hodges Burnett

38. What is the best height (cm) for heels?
If they are normal heals about 4 inches (don't make me do metric conversions at this hour -_-) if Loli then about 2"

39. Do you wear tiaras?
Only when the mood strikes me ^_^

40. Do you think you want to try prince style? What kind of prince? Gothic/dark prince? Or "prince on a white horse" style?
Nope, I'll leave that to my own prince.

41. What types of lace do you like?
What ever goes with what it is on, oh, and is really really soft.

42. Do you own a doll? Does owning it give you fun, childish feelings?
I have many porcelain dolls. I love them very much. I have always liked pretty things like that, but no they don't give me childish feelings. I have other silly things for that!

43. What is in your lolita bag?


44. What is your favourite flower?
Little, orange, California poppies.

45. Right now, what is your favourite accessory?
Well I always wear a silver band that was my fathers pinkie ring, but now is worn on my middle finger, (his hands are HUGE!) that and I always wear my engagement ring. Other than that I really don't have any favorites.

46. Please recommend some cosmetics.
I have super sensitive skin so I only use hypoallergenic mineral based make-ups. I will be doing a review post in a few weeks thus I'm not give away and specifics!

47. With eye-tape your eyes look like a doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?
I have no reason to tape my eyes and I only wear flicks for special occasions.

48. What is your eye makeup for these eyelashes?
Just some mascara, it varies based on the look I want.


49. Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?
Red if the outfit suites it but usually a pink a tiny bit darker than my natural tone. More often than not though I just wear tinted chap-stick.


 50. Which nail polish do you normally choose?
Oh my gosh, a new one every week!

Well that is all for today, I'll be back with another 25 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails