So today I was catching up on my blog reading when I got to the latest post by Princess crystal over at Pretty Wonderland titled "How to be a Summer Princess" one of the tips in the post was "Drink cute, fizzy drinks like frozen mint lemonade or bubble tea! Yum!"
Frozen mint lemonade? Yum indeed! Well after experimenting in the kitchen for a bit I came up with a pretty good recipe for the aforementioned treat here you go:
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup packed fresh mint leaves OR 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
3 cups water
About 4 cups ice cubes, cracked if large (a.k.a about 2 1/2 standard icecube trays)
Blend lemon juice, mint, and sugar until well mixed and sugar is dissolved. Add water and ice until blender is filled, blend until smooth serve and enjoy!!
I also did a version where I added a handful of fresh blueberries which turned out fabulously!
No comments:
Post a Comment