Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pet peeves--I was challenged by Lolita in secret

I can across Lolita in Secret a bit ago (can't remember how, but it was probably through egl...) and yesterday she made a post about her five big pet peeves, challenging other bloggers to do the same. I usually try to stick to writing about positive stuff but for this I figured why not, this should at least be good for a laugh. So here we go, my top five Loli related pet peeves in order from least to most annoying:

5. When people think that isolated incidents of drama (or cgl) means that all Lolita's are X, Y, and Z. A small group of girls doesn't not represent the whole community. Don't want drama, stay away from places that are known for it. Not brain surgery.

4. When girls wear printed socks and the print gets all stretched out. This is nothing against bigger calves, but I am a firm believer in dressing to suit. I know printed socks can be cute but stretched out anything is not cute.

3.  Lovely girls with unkempt hair. Honey you look so pretty, do something with your hair, it's not hard just run a brush though it and stick a clip up there. Bam! done

2. The lack of blouses out there for big busted girls. Really? Why is it that a brand will make JSKs that will comfortably fit a 100cm bust but then not make blouses that will! What injustice is this? Are you just trying to mock me or what?

1. When people feel the need to touch me. I don't know what it is about pretty or unusual clothing that gives people the need to touch a stranger but good god it needs to stop! I'm a little agoraphobic as it is I don't need some stranger on the bus tugging on my perfectly curled hair or (the worst case of this I have experienced) some 13 or 14 tear old girl in a improperly folded "kimono" (I use this word loosely in this case) with HORRIBLE B.O. feeling the need to hug, yes hug, me at a convention. Why world why couldn't she have just asked so I would have at least had the opportunity to turn her down nicely!!

There we go, my list of pet peeves. I now pass on the challenge to you, be sure to link back so I can read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails