Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Back!!

I'm back! Yay! About a week ago my Prince got back from a three week trip to Missouri to see his people (for all you non-country folk people=family) and he and I have been going out and spending a lot of time together, thus I haven't been able (allowed) to spend any real time on the computer. Y'all should have seen the puppy dog face I got when I tried to get on the other day. Any way I am now going to be able to get back to the semi-regular posting swing that I had gotten into. Also I have a new camera in the mail so I will finally be able to post all the picture reliant posts that I have had in my head. So expect more and more regular posts once I have something besides a cell phone camera to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails