Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lifestyle Habits.

So...long time no post. Nearly two months to be exact. Things have been a little hectic for me, I was cast in our school production of Ragtime, which means two hours (minimum) of after school practice, also there has been some tumult in my house. That has been mostly settled now and I may finally have a chance to get back to blogging. So, here's to it:

I have noticed that developed a lot of little habits since becoming a lifestyle loli. One of the more obvious being that I eat everything with a fork and a knife. Matter of fact as I sit here I am eating one of those little chicken cordon-bleu pocket thingys one a plate, with fork and knife. Another one is that I now drink everything with a straw, even water. I have also started covering my mouth with my finger tips when I laugh. The interesting bit about this is that I never consciously started doing any of these. I simply begun to think to myself "I will be more elegant" and slowly but surely  I began to do the a fore mentioned things. I'm sure that this is because on a lower conscious level I associated these things with elegance. So what does this all mean? Well I suppose that it means that switching to lifestyle can be good for your health. Think about the habits that I have picked up: eating with a fork and knife, it forces you to slow down eating making it easier to know when you are full. Drinking with a straw helps to protect your teeth, especially from acidic drinks, and covering your mouth while you laugh is, not necessarily good for your health, very polite. Pretty neat isn't it? What good habits have you picked up from lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails