Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute find

So I was browsing Fred Myers today and found the charming little brads that you see to the left. I was so pleased, the only problem is that they are brads so they have little deily bobbers on the back which means that I (or you) have to go through the trouble of removing them to put them on anything that you can't put them through. If you want to do this I would suggest a pair of pliers with a space to cut wires near the handles. Then file down the nub so it won't be so sharp or ragged. Any way, I though that these would be great to jazz up my choir music or to put on my new (and sadly plain) binder for Ragtime. If you get them I would love to see how you use these pretty little things! Here is the link to the company that makes them, you can find them under Catalog>Embellishments>Brads doodlebugdesign.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails